Last updated: December 4th 2019
We respect your privacy choices and understand how important it is to keep your personal information private. We are committed to safeguarding any personal information that we collect from you as part of your use of our products, services, and our website.
- Exactly what types of information we gather from our customers and users;
- How we use the user information collected;
- The purposes for which user data is being collected and used;
- What choices you have regarding the privacy of your personal information;
- How and with whom we may share any user information collected on our site;
- How we protect and keep your personal information private; and
- How you can reach us should you have any questions or concerns.
Information We May Collect and Process
We may collect, process and use the following user information to provide and continually improve our products and/or services:
- Personal Data: This may include your first and last name; current addresses; phone number; email address; birthday; gender; and similar information that is stored in a personally identifiable form and/or in such a form that allows you to be contacted – online or offline.
We obtain the data listed in this paragraph by asking you to voluntarily provide it. This data may be used and processed for the purposes of sending you requested digital downloads, signing you up for informational and marketing e-mails, processing an order of a product or service, creating an account, ensuring the security of your user or membership account, ensuring the security of the website, maintaining back-ups, communicating with our users and ensuring quality of communication.
Our legal basis for collecting and processing said information is your consent, our legitimate business purpose of monitoring and improving our website and services, to deliver a product or service, to prevent fraud, the performance of a contract between you and us, to enter into such a contract at your request and any other valid business interest.
- Profile Information. We use and process the information you provide on your personal profile, including your name, address, date of birth, e-mail, phone number, photos, gender, interests, hobbies, employment, relationship status, education and comments.
We obtain the data listed in the above paragraph by asking you to voluntarily provide it. This data may be used and processed for the purposes of to enable and monitor user activity on the website, send you requested digital downloads, sign you up for informational and marketing e-mails, processing orders for products and services, creating an account, ensuring the security of your account, ensuring the security of our website, maintaining back-ups, communicating with you. Our legal basis for collecting and processing said information is your consent, our legitimate business purpose of monitoring and improving our website and services, delivering a product or service, preventing fraud, performing of a contract between you and us and/or entering into such a contract at your request, or any other valid business interest.
- Credit and Financial Information: This may include your bank account information, credit card information, credit score and history, tax information.
We obtain the data listed in this paragraph when you voluntarily provide it on our checkout page, or save it to your account or user profile. Credit history is typically obtained from third parties. We will always obtain your explicit consent to collect and process this data. Once collected, the information may be used and processed for the purposes of payments for goods and/or services purchased through the website. Our legal basis for collecting and processing said information is to process a transaction, to prevent fraud, to perform a contract between you and us, or to enter into such a contract at your request.
- Public Comments and Inquiries. This information may consist of any communications you send to us, including information that you publicly post on our website, our member forums, group chats, customer service chats, on-line inquiry and website contact forms, or our blog, as well as any metadata associated with the communication.
We obtain said data when you post it to our website or mobile application and when metadata is generated by our website in connection with your communication. This data may be used and processed for the purposes of the administration of the website or service, enabling the publication of the comment, question or post, communicating with the user, record keeping and similar purposes. Our legal basis for collecting and processing said information is your consent, our legitimate business purpose of monitoring, administering and improving our website, our services and our communications with you and other users, to deliver a product or service, prevent fraud, to offer, market and sell relevant goods and services to you and others.
- Usage Data and Other Trackable Information: This may include IP addresses; operating system and device information; referral sources; passwords; shopping cart information; security questions and answers; point of sale data; browser activity; page views; websites visited; website navigation patterns; product descriptions viewed; user preferences selected; forms submitted; videos watched; the timing, frequency and other patterns of your use of our site and/or services; location information; and any other trackable interaction or communication between your device(s) and our website.
How We May Collect User Information
We use the following methods to collect information in order to provide and improve our products and services:
- We ask you for it. Some of the information we will ask our users to share with us. Such information includes:
- Any information that you enter on our website to sign up for our e-mail lists and marketing and informational newsletters – usually your name and email;
- Information that you provide to us in exchange for a free download – usually your name and e-mail address, and occasionally a phone number;
- Information you provide in order to participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with our customer service team – usually your name and e-mail, but may include your phone number address and credit card/billing information as well;
- Information you provide us in order to sign up for a membership account – including your contact and billing information;
- Information you provide as a condition of participating in our discussion boards, groups, and other community features – usually your name and e-mail;
- Information submitted as a condition of leaving a review – usually your e-mail;
- Information submitted by you in order to receive product availability alerts – usually your name and e-mail;
- Shipping and delivery information for any orders you place through our site – your name, address, e-mail and phone number.
We use this information to respond to your requests; customize your usage and shopping experience; improve our products and services; analyze traffic and user behavior; and deliver your orders; and communicate with you.
You always have a choice about sharing your information with us. However, in certain cases, failure to provide the requested information will limit your ability to take advantage of some of our website’s many features.
- We collect it automatically when you Interact with our site. Some information we receive and store automatically whenever you interact with our site. For example, we may use and collect IP addresses; login information including usernames and passwords used; email addresses; browser information (such as type, version, plug-ins, location and time zone settings); information about your operating system; your purchase history; pages visited on our site and time spent; searches performed; session information such as loading times, download errors, and page interaction information, all of which may be stored in log files on our servers.
In addition, we collect and record all information automatically when you use our website’s search function; buy one of our products or services; post something in response to a blog post or on our community forums; participate in a contest or questionnaire; or submit a form to communicate with our online customer service.
We may also collect information about your mobile device, in order to personalize the content you receive, and to provide you with location-based services and advertising. You may disable this by turning off the location setting on your device.
Some specific methods we use for automatic collection of information include the following:
- Log Information. This is data concerning your use of the website, including your IP address; browser information (type, version, plug-ins); internet service provider (ISP) information; information about your operating system; referring pages; exit pages; date, time, location and similar data; all of which is stored in log files.
- Pixels. Also known as web beacons, tracking pixels, internet tags or clear gifs, these are small image files embedded on pages of our site as well as e-mail messages we send out. They are used to count, track and monitor views of certain pages, time spent, and how users navigate the site in general. With this information, we are able to customize our informational and promotional content to what is most relevant to you and others.
- Embedded Scripts. These are pieces of code that are temporarily downloaded to your device in order to collect information about your interaction with the site. Once you leave the site, they are deactivated or deleted. Like pixels, we use the data from our embedded scripts to make sure that we send you only the most relevant informational and promotional content.
- Click-Through URLs. We may, on occasion, send informational and promotional e-mails with click-through URLs linked to certain content on our website(s). Clicking on these URLs will take you through a different server before arriving at the linked webpage. The data we collect in this process helps us determine the effectiveness of our communications, as well as user interest in certain topics.
- Location-Identifying Tools. We may use GPS, geofiltering, and other location-identifying technologies to determine your location and send you relevant content based on the information gathered.
- Application and Device Identifiers. Some of our mobile apps may include unique identifiers such as an app number to gather and analyze user activity on certain applications and devices.
- We collect it automatically when you call or E-mail us. We collect and record your email address and available information transmitted when you e-mail us or call our customer service number. In addition, we may save confirmation data such as e-mail open rates, click-rates for links sent inside promotional e-mails, and other similar information.
Definition. Cookies are pieces of code that our website puts on in your browser. They serve as unique identifiers that enable our systems to recognize your computer of mobile device, which enables us to provide you with more personalized advertisements; store your items in your shopping cart between visits; keep you signed in under your account; and help create a better user experience on our site.
Cookies may be either "persistent" (stored in your browser and valid until deleted or they expire), or "session" cookies (which expire when you close your browser).
Cookies and Personal Information. Normally, cookies do not contain any personally identifying information; however, we may store certain personal data about you that may be linked to the information obtained from, and stored in your cookies.
Disabling Cookies. You can easily set your browser to disable cookies, prevent acceptance of new cookies, or to notify you when a new cookie is received. However, please note that if you disable cookies, parts of our site may not function properly on your device.
- Authentication – To identify you when you visit and navigate our website.
- Security – To prevent fraud, protect user accounts and credentials, and for the general safety and security of our site.
- Marketing and Advertising – Cookies help us display more relevant advertisements and prevent you from seeing the same ads over and over again while browsing.
- Tracking and Analysis – Our cookies help us analyze the efficiency, functionality, speed and performance of our site and services.
- Tracking Preferences – Our cookies store relevant data regarding your preferences, thereby helping us to personalize the website and customize your user experience.
- Login – Our cookies help us determine if you’re logged in to your membership account.
How and Why We Use Your Information
We may collect, use and process your personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
- Administering and authenticating your account;
- Providing you with access to our products, services, and tools;
- Customizing and providing the best customer experience possible;
- Responding to your questions and comments;
- Providing the products, services and transactions you request;
- Sending you confirmations and administrative communications;
- Communicating with you regarding orders, updates, offers, promotions, downloads, contests, and informational materials that you may sign up for;
- Providing you with more relevant content and advertising;
- Obtaining your feedback;
- Tracking and analyzing user behavior, browsing patterns and purchasing behavior on our website as well as in connections with e-mails and advertisements we send;
- Conducting market research, audits, and data analysis to improve our products, services, vendor relationships, systems, processes and communications;
- Developing, customizing, and improving our products, services, content and advertising;
- Sending you personalized e-mails in accordance with your indicated interests and preferences;
- Protecting the rights, property and security of our company and our users and customers;
- Preventing fraud and other criminal or illegal activities;
- Obtaining insurance coverage and professional advice;
- Protecting our company, users and the general public against safety, security and other risks;
How We May Share Your Information
- Third Party Service Providers. We have a number of vendors who perform functions on our behalf, including fulfillment centers; mail carriers and product delivery services; data compilation and analysis; marketing and advertising services; customer relations management; software maintenance services; database management; web administration and analytics; processing of online payments via credit card or ACH transactions; and providing customer service.
If you choose to participate in certain programs provided by us, for example, signing up for a webinar, joining an e-mail list, web class, group, forum, or other program, we may share your information with certain content providers, sponsors, and vendors for the purpose of delivering the program or content that you signed up for.
For example, we will never share transaction data with third party payment processors other than what is necessary to process or refund your payments, and addressing questions and complaints relating to those payments and refunds.
- Third Party Advertising and Analytics. We may use certain third party advertising and analytics services. These may include network advertisers, which we use to deliver marketing and advertising communications to you, including interest-based advertising, which facilitates the delivery of targeted advertisements on various pages anywhere on the Internet based on your browsing behavior and use of our site.
We may also use traffic measurement services to monitor, log, analyze and prepare reports for traffic analysis.
The advertisers, sponsors, network providers and traffic measurement and analytics providers may set up their own cookies, pixels, web beacons and other technologies on your device, in order to track certain browsing behaviors on those devices. This allows these third parties to deliver advertisements relevant to you, gauge the relevance of the advertising by your response, and to prevent you from having to see the same ads over and over again.
- Risk Management and Professional Advice. We may disclose your personal information to any insurers and/or professional advisers we may deem necessary in order to manage risks, obtain professional advice, maintain insurance coverage, or defend legal proceedings.
- With Your Consent or At Your Direction. We may from time to time ask you if you would like us to share your information with third parties for the purpose of a promotion, discount, or other purpose. You will always be given the option of consenting to or refusing the sharing of your information.
Email Information. If you elect to correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your communications, including your email address. These communications are afforded the same protections as any other information we receive online or via regular mail, fax or telephone.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails from us will clearly state who the sender is, and will include clear and specific information as to how to contact the sender. We will also provide clear unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, advising you our users how they may remove themselves from our email lists and opt out of receiving any further email communications from us and our partners (usually by clicking on the unsubscribe link).
The above provisions also apply when you make a purchase on our site, complete and submit any form that requests your email address, and/or register as a member/user on our site.
Specific Security Measures
We have implemented appropriate security measures, consisting of administrative, technical, and physical precautions, for the purpose of protecting your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, use, disclosure, theft, loss, destruction, and other forms of misuse.
Please note, however, that while we have implemented various measures to protect your privacy and personal data, we make no guarantees or warranties as to the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online, nor are we responsible for the loss, misappropriation, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Some of the ways we protect and keep your private information private include:
- SSL. Using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to protect your information during transmission by encrypting all information you input.
- Credit Card Details. Revealing only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order.
- Internal and Contractual Data Safeguards. We have vendors, contractors, sponsors and affiliates who may have access to certain personal information in order to allow them to perform their services, and us to perform ours.
Information that may be transferred to any of these vendors, contractors, sponsors and affiliates is subject to safeguards, including the use of binding contracts and corporate rules.
Further, we keep your data safe by including detailed data protection clauses approved by the European Commission in all of our contracts with vendors, partners, sponsors, and other affiliates.
Generally, we will retain any information you provide to us until the earlier of: a) our determination that the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected; b) the value of retaining the information is outweighed by the cost associated with retaining it; c) our decision to cease using our existing data providers; or d) you requesting us to delete your personal information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may retain any personal information where necessary to comply with a legal obligation, court order, or to necessary to protect the life, health, safety, or security of our company or another natural person.
Your Rights and Options
You have certain rights under data protection laws regarding our collection and processing of your personal data. These laws are quite complex, so we are not including a detailed overview here. You are advised to read the relevant laws and industry guidance, or consult with an attorney for in-depth legal advice regarding your privacy rights.
As a brief summary, your privacy rights cover your right to access, restrict, edit, rectify, request erasure, prohibit processing, complain to the appropriate authorities, and withdraw consent to our use and processing of your personal information.
You may exercise any of the rights outlined below by sending a written request to email@example.com.
Accessing Your Information. We have implemented systems, processes and technologies to help ensure the continued accuracy of our data. Part of these measures is to comply with your right to request, review, change, or delete any personal data we collected from you, by submitting your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editing Your Personal Information. You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information, or request us to do it for you by sending a written request to email@example.com
Erasure of Personal Information. In certain cases you’re entitled to request us to promptly remove your personal information from our systems and databases. Some circumstances which entitle you to the erasure of your personal data include:
- You wish to prohibit the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes;
- The information is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected or processes;
- You are withdrawing consent to the collection and processing of certain personal information that requires consent;
- You oppose the processing of your personal information pursuant to an applicable data protection law;
- You have not consented to the collection and/or processing of the personal data in question, or for the purpose for which it is being used.
Please note that, we may, in some limited circumstances, be legally obligated to retain your data despite your delete request. For example, we are not required to erase your personal information if doing so would infringe upon the rights of another person; or if we need to retain the information in order to comply with a legal obligation; or if the information is necessary to establish, prosecute, or defend a legal claim. We will notify you in writing if this is the case.
Restricting Processing of Your Personal Information. The same way you can instruct us to remove your personal information, you may also be legally entitled to restrict or limit our processing of your personal information. Sometimes, you may have grounds to request erasure of your data, but you only want us to stop processing it or use it for a specific purpose, rather than removing it from our systems altogether. For example, you always have the right to tell us not to use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes. In these cases, you may request that we keep your personal data intact, but stop processing it.
If you request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, we may continue to store your information in our systems; however, we will not process it unless we receive your express consent to do so, or unless we need to do so to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, or to protect the life, health, safety and security of our company and other natural or legal persons; or for similar grounds based on an important public interest.
Verifying Your Identity. Please note that we may require additional personal information to verify your identity (including requesting copies of government-issued identification documents such as passports, drivers licenses and the like).
Not Providing Personal Information. As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide us with your personal information, though it may affect your ability to use some of our products and services, set up an account, and participate in our newsletters, offers and promotions.
Opting Out. If you wish to restrict the type and amount of communications you receive from us, or you do not want to receive mail, email or other correspondence from us, you can opt-out adjust your preferences on our unsubscribe Link below our email communication, or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want us to use the personal information we gather to permit our third party partners to customize ads visible to you, please adjust your advertising preferences by following the unsubscribe Link in our emails.
You may also be able to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser to certain websites and online services. As there is virtually no industry guidance as to how site and software operators should respond to such signals, we are not actively monitoring or responding to “Do Not Track” signals and similar mechanisms.
You can prevent the collection of personal information on your mobile device by uninstalling our application. You may also disable certain features in your device settings, such as turning off location-based services. Please note that some features of our products/services may not function properly if certain permissions are disabled.
You may also opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising by e-mailing us with your request at email@example.com. In addition, some of our partners may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. If you want to learn more about the DAA’s opt-out procedures for mobile applications, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices, and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Some of our partners may also be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”), whose opt-out provisions are detailed here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Please note that, even if you opt out of certain types of Interest-based Advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads, including targeted ads from other ad networks). We are not responsible for any third party’s opt-out programs and procedures, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of information distributed by third parties regarding their programs and opt-out procedures.
EU Residents. If you are a resident of the European Union, and would like us and/or our third party partners, vendors and affiliates not to use or process your personal information, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests must include your name, address (country, city, postal code), and e-mail address you used to sign up for our services and mailing lists. All emails must have “EU Privacy Rights Request” as their subject line, and all physical mail should have “EU Privacy Rights Request” clearly visible at or near the top of the first page.
Our Details. 24hprofits Ltd. is a/an limited liability company with our central office located at Larisis 4, 7081 Pyla, Larnaca Cyprus You can contact us by:
- Sending a letter to the above postal address;
- Sending and e-mail to email@example.com
- Or by using our website contact form at: https://www.24hprofits.com/contact/
Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect personal information as defined under the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) from children under 13. Additionally, we do not target our website, products, services, marketing, or advertising to children under 13. We urge all parents and guardians to take monitor their children’s online activities, and if a minor under 13 is believed to have collected information from our site or service in a manner not authorized under COPPA, please contact us and we will take appropriate measures, to the extent required by law, to remove such information.